Come along to the Wynd Centre on Tuesday 21st May from 5 pm until 7 pm and have your say on our plans for the rest of this year and help shape our plan for the next five years.
Later this year, you will have the opportunity to vote for the continuation of Paisley town centre’s Business Improvement District. We are looking for your feedback…
- Tell us what you think the BID should deliver to help your business
- What kind of events would you like to see Paisley First deliver?
- What do you think would help drive footfall to Paisley town centre?
- Do you have ideas for future training sessions?
- Do you have ideas for different business support services we could offer?
- Are there other campaigns similar to Free for Three you would like us to champion on your behalf?
- What are the key priorities for your business?
If you are unable to join us on Tuesday 21st May but still wish to give your feedback, then please call 0141 237 8120 to speak to a member of the team or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for someone to visit you.
Or you can pop into the Paisley First office anytime between 9 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday, we are based at 1 County Place, Paisley PA1 1BN.